Please follow these step by step instructions to confirm accuracy with your tournament roster.
Las Vegas Mayor’s Cup Proper Roster Check:
1. Log into your gotsoccer team account.
2. On the HOME page, select at the top, the tab that says “Roster”.
3. Under “View by Event” there will be a drop down menu. Select the 2017 Mayor’s Cup.
4. Gotsoccer will automatically generate 2 (two) rosters. If no roster or 1 (one) roster appears, look for the tab that says “Generate Roster”. This will bring up the 2 (two) rosters.
5. Make sure the top roster and the bottom roster MATCH.
6. Look at the bottom roster, if there are any guest players in green select the “Add” button if one appears. This will move the guest player to the top roster. If the guest player is already added to the top roster and there is no “Add” button on the bottom roster, the player is already correctly added.
7. If your roster has more than 12 (twelve) players for U9 & U10 teams, 16 (sixteen) players for U11 & U12 teams and 22 (twenty-two) players for U13-U16 teams and are looking to add a guest player or new player to take the place of the player not attending, you will need to remove the player not attending from the Mayor’s Cup Event before the system will allow you to add the guest/ new player.
*Please Note: A maximum of 5 (five) guest players are allowed per team for the Mayor’s Cup Event. For all U13-U16 teams, a maximum of 22 (twenty-two) players are allowed with 18 (eighteen) players nominated per match.
8. Removing a player from the Mayors Cup: On the bottom roster select the player’s name that is not attending. Select the “Event Attendance” tab, this will give you a list of events, click the remove button next to the Mayor’s Cup event. This will then highlight the player in ORANGE on your bottom roster, marking them as not attending, giving you the ability to add a guest/ new player.
9. Gotsoccer is time stamped as changes are made and any players added after the roster freeze date of Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 11:59pm (ET) time will NOT be permitted to play. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE!!